As a “nonessential” health care worker I have been sent home for the next 2+ weeks in an effort to reduce the transmission of #coronavirus (#flattenthecurve). I feel very grateful to be in a position where I’m no longer on the frontlines in the ER, and I’m praying each day for my colleagues who remain there to treat all who are affected.
I’m doing my #socialdistancing in the best way I know how… finally tackling my #TBR stack. Over the past year I have acquired books like a pack rat almost as if I was preparing for something like this to happen (let’s be real, I just like filling my bookshelf and then life gets in the way).
So here we go. Here’s my project for the next 2+ weeks. I’ll be updating with links to my reviews, which you can also find via my blog homepage as well as my bookstagram (@booksilluminated).
- The Glittering Hour by Iona Grey (Reviewed 3/17/2020)
- The Holdout by Graham Moore (Reviewed 3/22/2020)
- The Antidote for Everything by Kimmery Martin
- The Girl with the Louding Voice by Abi Dare
- Dominicana by Angie Cruz
- The Island of Sea Women by Lisa See
- Daisy Jones & the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- The Guest Book by Sarah Blake
- The Gifted School by Bruce Holsinger
- Tightrope by Nicholas D. Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn
- An Anonymous Girl by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen
- An American Marriage by Tayari Jones
- This Tender Land by William Kent Krueger